Francesca heads GTIL’s Global Network Capability Team, which concentrates on growing Grant Thornton Member Firms all around the world. She has specialised in tax for over 20 years and is a former head of tax of Grant Thornton UK. She was also the Global Leader for tax services for 4 years. During that time the global tax practices grew to over US$ 1 billion for the first time and it was the fastest growing service line for two years in a row. In addition, she has led global teams in the fields of risk, legal and people & culture.
Francesca is a frequent commentator and writer in the media on issues such as global economic trends, women in business and topical tax issues. She has been part of numerous Government and tax related committees. In 2016 she was awarded the IAB Personality of the Year.
- Member of Grant Thornton’s Global leadership team
- On the Editorial Board of a respected UK tax magazine
- A trustee for the Global Fund for Children and for the UK TaxAid charity
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Qualified coach
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, LLB Hons and a qualified barrister
@SueClareStewart @OUHospitals @jeremycorbyn We’re all wishing him well Sue