Dinesh is the National Managing Partner in Risk, responsible for Forensic, Internal Audit and the Cyber practice. He is a result-oriented leader with over 20 years of experience in building and leading teams across forensics, internal audit and cyber practice, and managing businesses in India.
He founded the first Corporate Intelligence practice among the Big 4’s in India and has also been instrumental in building one of the most successful forensics practices in the country
His work experience includes:
- Leading numerous engagements related to corporate intelligence in India and abroad, including integrity due
- diligence, counterparty due diligence, asset tracing, and market intelligence
- Investigation engagements related to diversion of funds, kickbacks, bribery, and corruption, among others
- Engagements in responsible supply-chain, including environment and health safety reviews (EHS), social audits, and child labour monitoring
- His clients include major private equity firms, leading multi-nationals, and large Indian business conglomerates.
Private equity, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, financial services, consumer markets, healthcare, and infrastructure.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, International Management Institute (IMI)
- Bachelor of Political Science (Honours), Hindu College, Delhi University
Presentations and publications
Authored and contributed to many publications, articles, as well as media quotes on risk.