Adrian Sham has over 12 years’ experience as a tax advisor starting his career as a global mobility tax graduate for Grant Thornton UK in London. In August 2015, Adrian relocated to Grant Thornton Singapore to help build the tax practice in Singapore where he leads the outsourcing, employer solutions and high net worth team.
Adrian focusses on advising companies who are setting up in Singapore with their tax structure and Singapore compliance requirements. Adrian has expertise in:
- Advising and managing global mobility programs
- Advising globally mobile employees and high net worth individuals
- Advising high net worth families on their tax residence status and tax structuring
- Advising clients on setting up Singapore entities and compliance requirementsAdvising organisations on the tax risks arising from their globally mobile employees.
- Advising on equity and long term incentive plans
- Payroll and year end reporting compliance.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK), Association of Accounting Technicians (UK), Enrolled Agent (US) and Executive Tax Program Level II (Singapore Income Tax)