Heather leads the global mobility tax services team in Scotland for Grant Thornton UK. She is a Chartered Tax Advisor with over 21 years’ experience of the Energy sector and is a recognised leading specialist in global mobility and employment taxation, providing solutions to companies’ UK, continental shelf and international
people related issues.
Heather’s experience includes advising clients on a wide range of employee taxation and global mobility related matters including:
- management of expatriate tax compliance programmes
- PAYE and social security advice
- HMRC enquiries
- the taxation of international business visitors
- continental shelf workers including rotational employees and divers
- international assignment policy design.