Will McWilliams is the global head of public sector and head of public sector advisory services at Grant Thornton UK. Will is a partner and practice leader with more than 20 years’ experience in infrastructure development, public sector contracting and wider consultancy, both in the UK and overseas.
Will works on a number of major infrastructure projects advising both central and local government clients on the funding, structuring and procurement options for the delivery of projects. He has also advised the American, Qatari Norwegian, Irish and Indian governments on the application of public private partnerships (PPP) to infrastructure and transport projects.
- Affiliate of ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Bachelor of Engineering, University of Glasgow
- Corporate Finance Diploma, London Business School
- Member of Corporate Finance Faculty (ICAEW)
- Member of Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Member of the Light Rail Transit Forum