Andrew is the global head of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for Grant Thornton International and heads up the London-based global IFRS team.
- Member of IFRS Interpretations Committee, the IASB’s interpretative body
- Over 25 years of financial reporting experience
Andrew has authored and overseen numerous external and internal publications on the practical application of IFRSs and leads Grant Thornton’s global IFRS training programme.
He chairs two international working groups of member firm IFRS experts. Andrew and his team also lead the development of our global responses to IASB proposals.
Before joining Grant Thornton, Andrew served as accountancy adviser to the UK’s Department of Trade and Industry providing expert advice on public policy in financial reporting and on adoption of IFRS in the UK. He has also worked as an audit partner in another international firm.
- IFRS Interpretations Committee
- Editorial Board of the Wiley Focus IFRS forum
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales