Did you know?
- Member firms carry the Grant Thornton name, either exclusively or as part of their national practice names and provide assurance, tax and advisory services to their clients.
- Member firms have a number of rights and obligations as a result of their membership of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL).
- GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership.
- GTIL and each member firm is a separate legal entity.
- Services are delivered by the member firms.
- GTIL does not provide services to clients.
- GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions.