- Mounting pressure beginning to drive progress for women in senior leadership
- Grant Thornton relaunches in Peruvian market
- Economic fundamentals strong as widespread uncertainty fuels global optimism drop
- Strategic investment drives strong growth for Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton International strengthens Board with two independent directors
- Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton International Ltd today announced global revenues of USD5.72 billion for the financial year ended 30 September 2019, up 5.1% on 2018. This result represents growth of 6.4% in constant currency terms.
Grant Thornton International Ltd. today announces the appointment of two independent directors to its Board of Governors to provide greater diversity of thought and experience as it continues to develop its global strategy to build the next generation professional services network.
The percentage of businesses globally with at least one woman in senior management has risen to 87%, an increase of 12% in the last year, according the latest Women in Business research from Grant Thornton International.
Grant Thornton is relaunching in the Peruvian market, led by an experienced team of professionals focused on delivering quality service to clients locally and across the region.
Following a period of heightened optimism and strong economic growth, the outlook for businesses in 2019 is markedly more reserved as the global economic cycle cools and political uncertainty begins to bite.
A deliberate focus on key strategic growth markets has led to record combined global revenues of USD5.45 billion for the financial year ended 30 September 2018.