- Peter Bodin appointed as Chair for IMPACT2030
- Grant Thornton grows in the Dutch Caribbean
- Changes to Grant Thornton in Austria
- Business optimism softens as economic cycle comes off peak
- Grant Thornton concludes integration discussions in South Africa
- Grant Thornton completes significant expansion in Japan
- Statement from Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Global business optimism creates peak investment conditions
- IASB issues a revised ‘Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting’
- Zero tolerance for any form of harassment
- Gender balance in senior leadership roles remains elusive
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo joins Grant Thornton network
- Ethnic diversity low on the agenda for businesses globally
- New global CEO takes office
The transaction adds 200 new audit staff and a 700 person tax company to the network, in addition to on-going discussions to agree a business alliance with one of Japan’s leading Consulting firms.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo, the largest home-grown audit and advisory firm in Southern Africa, joins the Grant Thornton global network as a member firm in South Africa.
Only 11% of businesses have plans in place to improve the ethnic diversity of their senior management team, according to our latest findings.
Grant Thornton begins a new chapter as Peter Bodin takes office as CEO of GTIL and the global headquarters relocate to the iconic Walkie Talkie building in the City of London.