- Press releases
- 2014 2014
- Jump in eurozone business optimism as economic recovery strengthens
- Europe looks beyond Greece as business optimism hits a fresh high
- China slowdown hits business growth prospects of key trading partners
- Europe resolute for New Year as US optimism wobbles
- Global survey finds transformative practices in government public financial management but improvements are still needed to sustain them
- Survey covers 700 APAC business leaders
- Kim Gibson named to IFAC International Ethics Standards Board
- Stephanie Hasenbos-Case named Grant Thornton global leader – people and culture
- Four named as International Tax Review’s 'women in tax leaders'
- Grant Thornton and The Global Fund for Children announce global partnership
- China ranks 14th in Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index 2015
- Diverse boards in India, UK and US outperform male-only peers by US$655bn
- Robust financing environment key driver for investment in Mexico
- Singapore ranks 1st in the world in Grant Thornton’s Global Dynamism Index
- UK foreign investment driven by economic stability and robust technology
- Russia offers good technology and an improving financing
- Economic growth and strong workforce boost Indonesia’s position in global business growth environment index
- Strong growth and dynamic workforce boosts India’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Technology investment and a strong financing environment boost France’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Business-friendly regulation and a strong workforce make Australia a prime entry point for APAC
- Singapore, Israel, Australia top business growth environment index
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- Women in business 2015 results
- European companies fear Brexit fallout could test economic resilience
- Ripple effects of Brexit and US presidential election on the world economy
- Unseen and unreported: extortion more common than data theft as diversity of cyber-attacks laid bare
- Auditors need to adapt and constantly innovate
- Grant Thornton recommends steps for universities to increase their share of the £20 billion international student market
- Global survey finds little impact on business from OECD BEPS tax plan
- Grant Thornton grows in Estonia with merger
- Global survey finds businesses excessively dependent on domestic consumer spending
- Grant Thornton Hong Kong grows operations with Mabel Chan & Co. merger
- Grant Thornton grows global presence with Korea merger
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- Francesca Lagerberg to address global tax policy conference
- Grant Thornton reports global revenues of $4.6 billion
- Global survey finds 40% of businesses plan to employ more workers in 2018
- APAC hopes for bright 2018
- Weakened profit outlook amid rising wage pressure
- Grant Thornton named Employer of the Year by the IAB
- Matt Tierney named Grant Thornton global insurance leader
- Grant Thornton in top 50 World’s Most Attractive Global Employers in 2017
- Workplace skills shortage - possible threat to business optimism
- Global survey finds planned exports hitting 18-month high
- Grant Thornton Windward Islands expands through merger
- Eurozone businesses support EU-wide single corporate tax rate
- Almost half of extortion attempts demand payment in Bitcoin
- Peter Bodin named Global CEO-elect of Grant Thornton
- A strong increase in optimism heading into 2017
- Drivers of the economy on a wave of optimism
- Research reveals global split in approach to cybersecurity
- Grant Thornton finds 1 in 4 senior business roles now held by women
- Peter Bodin appointed as Chair for IMPACT2030
- Grant Thornton grows in the Dutch Caribbean
- Changes to Grant Thornton in Austria
- Business optimism softens as economic cycle comes off peak
- Grant Thornton concludes integration discussions in South Africa
- Grant Thornton completes significant expansion in Japan
- Statement from Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Global business optimism creates peak investment conditions
- IASB issues a revised ‘Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting’
- Zero tolerance for any form of harassment
- Gender balance in senior leadership roles remains elusive
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo joins Grant Thornton network
- Ethnic diversity low on the agenda for businesses globally
- New global CEO takes office
- Mounting pressure beginning to drive progress for women in senior leadership
- Grant Thornton relaunches in Peruvian market
- Economic fundamentals strong as widespread uncertainty fuels global optimism drop
- Strategic investment drives strong growth for Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton International strengthens Board with two independent directors
- Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
- Press Releases 2020 Press Releases 2020
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that business leaders are much more comfortable with levels of cross-border tax planning guidance compared with 12 months ago. Providing greater certainty around transfer pricing was high on the agenda at Davos and remains a key issue for the G20, but the good news for businesses is a number of exercises are underway to establish greater clarity and transparency.
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals a chasm in the economic outlook of the eurozone’s two largest economies. While French business leaders rank as the most pessimistic in the 45-economy survey of 3,500 businesses, German peers continue to be optimistic about future economic growth, ranking 12th, creating an imbalance which could create instability in the eurozone and pose a threat to economic recovery.
There appears to be a significant lack of foreign investment capital to develop mining projects in Africa
Grant Thornton today announced the creation of a global technology industry group. The group will provide a forum for Grant Thornton's technology specialists worldwide to share insights into the opportunities and challenges facing technology organisations, to help clients find solutions in this rapidly evolving sector.
New figures from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveal that companies globally are expecting to take on more workers compared with this time last year.
Grant Thornton today announced major expansion in Brazil through two M&A deals, reinforcing the firm's position as the number five accounting firm in that market.
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals that businesses in developed markets look set to drive global business growth prospects in 2014, while peers in the BRIC economies face a more challenging period.
A clear majority (65%) of businesses across the EU believe there needs to be a more diverse audit market, and 51% support mandatory rotation of audit firms to address the risks of 'over familiarity' between the auditor and the audited company, while 21% do not.
Grant Thornton today announced record combined global revenues of US$4.5 billion driven by 8.1% growth in US dollars (8.9% in local currency) for the year ended 30 September 2013.
Grant Thornton welcomes agreement in principle between the co-legislators in Brussels as the proposals - as a package - will substantially address investor concerns over sparse communication from the auditor, long tenure of the auditor, and excessive volume of non-audit services provided to a company by its auditor.