- Press releases
- 2014 2014
- Jump in eurozone business optimism as economic recovery strengthens
- Europe looks beyond Greece as business optimism hits a fresh high
- China slowdown hits business growth prospects of key trading partners
- Europe resolute for New Year as US optimism wobbles
- Global survey finds transformative practices in government public financial management but improvements are still needed to sustain them
- Survey covers 700 APAC business leaders
- Kim Gibson named to IFAC International Ethics Standards Board
- Stephanie Hasenbos-Case named Grant Thornton global leader – people and culture
- Four named as International Tax Review’s 'women in tax leaders'
- Grant Thornton and The Global Fund for Children announce global partnership
- China ranks 14th in Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index 2015
- Diverse boards in India, UK and US outperform male-only peers by US$655bn
- Robust financing environment key driver for investment in Mexico
- Singapore ranks 1st in the world in Grant Thornton’s Global Dynamism Index
- UK foreign investment driven by economic stability and robust technology
- Russia offers good technology and an improving financing
- Economic growth and strong workforce boost Indonesia’s position in global business growth environment index
- Strong growth and dynamic workforce boosts India’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Technology investment and a strong financing environment boost France’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Business-friendly regulation and a strong workforce make Australia a prime entry point for APAC
- Singapore, Israel, Australia top business growth environment index
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- Women in business 2015 results
- European companies fear Brexit fallout could test economic resilience
- Ripple effects of Brexit and US presidential election on the world economy
- Unseen and unreported: extortion more common than data theft as diversity of cyber-attacks laid bare
- Auditors need to adapt and constantly innovate
- Grant Thornton recommends steps for universities to increase their share of the £20 billion international student market
- Global survey finds little impact on business from OECD BEPS tax plan
- Grant Thornton grows in Estonia with merger
- Global survey finds businesses excessively dependent on domestic consumer spending
- Grant Thornton Hong Kong grows operations with Mabel Chan & Co. merger
- Grant Thornton grows global presence with Korea merger
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- Francesca Lagerberg to address global tax policy conference
- Grant Thornton reports global revenues of $4.6 billion
- Global survey finds 40% of businesses plan to employ more workers in 2018
- APAC hopes for bright 2018
- Weakened profit outlook amid rising wage pressure
- Grant Thornton named Employer of the Year by the IAB
- Matt Tierney named Grant Thornton global insurance leader
- Grant Thornton in top 50 World’s Most Attractive Global Employers in 2017
- Workplace skills shortage - possible threat to business optimism
- Global survey finds planned exports hitting 18-month high
- Grant Thornton Windward Islands expands through merger
- Eurozone businesses support EU-wide single corporate tax rate
- Almost half of extortion attempts demand payment in Bitcoin
- Peter Bodin named Global CEO-elect of Grant Thornton
- A strong increase in optimism heading into 2017
- Drivers of the economy on a wave of optimism
- Research reveals global split in approach to cybersecurity
- Grant Thornton finds 1 in 4 senior business roles now held by women
- Peter Bodin appointed as Chair for IMPACT2030
- Grant Thornton grows in the Dutch Caribbean
- Changes to Grant Thornton in Austria
- Business optimism softens as economic cycle comes off peak
- Grant Thornton concludes integration discussions in South Africa
- Grant Thornton completes significant expansion in Japan
- Statement from Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Global business optimism creates peak investment conditions
- IASB issues a revised ‘Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting’
- Zero tolerance for any form of harassment
- Gender balance in senior leadership roles remains elusive
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo joins Grant Thornton network
- Ethnic diversity low on the agenda for businesses globally
- New global CEO takes office
- Mounting pressure beginning to drive progress for women in senior leadership
- Grant Thornton relaunches in Peruvian market
- Economic fundamentals strong as widespread uncertainty fuels global optimism drop
- Strategic investment drives strong growth for Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton International strengthens Board with two independent directors
- Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
- Press Releases 2020 Press Releases 2020
- Press releases 2021 Press releases 2021
Singapore, Israel, Australia have beaten global competition to top the latest Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) which ranks the business growth environments of 60 leading economies. These countries offer dynamic businesses the right mix of regulatory stability, a strong labour market, technological infrastructure, growth opportunities and access to finance.
Business-friendly regulation and a strong workforce make Australia a prime entry point for APAC. New research reveals that business-friendly regulation and an attractive labour market places Australia among the leading nations worldwide for dynamic businesses looking to expand.
Technology investment and a strong financing environment boost France’s ranking in global business growth environment index
Technology investment and a strong financing environment boost France’s ranking in global business growth environment index. A strong technology infrastructure and financing environment have helped to boost France’s ranking in the Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) which ranks the business growth environments of 60 leading economies. The country ranks 23= overall, although this masks significant variation in national strengths.
Strong growth and dynamic workforce boosts India’s ranking in global business growth environment index
Strong growth and dynamic workforce boosts India’s ranking in global business growth environment index. A strong and productive workforce have helped to boost India’s ranking in the Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) which ranks the business growth environments of 60 leading economies. The country has gained 14 places since the last version of the index, rising to rank 34.
Economic stability and robust technology are main attractions of UK to foreign investment says global business growth environment index. The UK's business growth environment is improving according to the Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI). The UK ranks 27 out of 60 economies, rising 7 places from the previous iteration of the index.
Soft power and gut instinct is driving an estimated US$250bn per year* in overseas real estate investment, a new report by Grant Thornton reveals, showing that feeling rather than data analysis determines many investment decisions. This comes amid a surge of overseas real estate activity as investors seek new bedrocks of political stability. However Grant Thornton warns that reliance on instinct, while important, can lead investors to miss emerging pockets of opportunity if not complemented by more analysis and using local expertise.
Prior to Greece’s 'No vote' on Sunday, business optimism in Europe had surged ahead to its highest level in five years, despite the ongoing uncertainty over the future of Greece and its continued membership of the single currency.
Effective 1 July 2015, Paul Raleigh will serve as the Grant Thornton global leader for growth and advisory services. Raleigh, who has been a member of the Grant Thornton global leadership team since 2012, has most recently served as global leader for strategic development and growth, and as regional leader for Europe.
A survey of more than 240,000 business and engineering students from 12 of the world’s largest economies named Grant Thornton one of the 50 'World’s most attractive global employers'. The survey was conducted as part of the Universum Annual Student Survey.
Almost three months on from the launch of the European Central Bank's quantitative easing programme, new research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals a jump in business optimism in the eurozone...