Sian is a tax partner for Grant Thornton Australia and applies her experience across the Grant Thornton network. Shehas helped many clients with tax risk management – from the start-up and growth phases to realising their wealth via exit strategies.
Throughout her career, Sian has supported both Australian and international businesses with their compliance and reporting needs. Her extensive industry experience enables her to develop insights and tailored offerings to help clients achieve their growth ambitions.
While Sian specialises in the real estate and construction industry, she also has extensive experience with hospitality and tourism services, manufacturing and transport and professional services.
- Experience in property development, construction, hospitality and accommodation, manufacturing and transport and professional services
- Experience in managing large group restructures, joint venture arrangements, sale and acquisition of businesses and consolidations
- Strong relationships within the real estate and construction industry
Sian joined Grant Thornton in 2001 and has worked in our offices in Melbourne and Brisbane in Australia as well as in the US. She specialises in serving the tax needs of privately owned businesses, public organisations and government agencies.
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)