Linda is the global leader for the energy and natural resources industry and is a partner at Grant Thornton UK. She is responsible for ensuring appropriate tax planning for firms in the energy industry. She makes sure the tax structures are right for the stage of the company’s evolution, fits in with the group’s commercial objectives and provides flexibility for future developments.
Linda draws on her significant experience of advising international boards across oil and gas, and mining sectors. She advises multinational, mid cap and private Energy clients on tax efficient group and finance structure planning, transactions and fund raising.
- Tax consultant to energy sector with over 20 years deep and broad experience
- Advised on a number of London IPOs
- Managed the pre IPO structuring of international groups
- Works with energy groups across all continents.
Linda's current clients include Fortune Oil, Roxi Petroleum and Impact Oil & Gas
- BSc Hons Mathematics, The University of Nottingham
- ACA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)