Jason is the Grant Thornton Global Leader for Service Lines & Industries. He joined the Global Leadership team in January 2018. Jason is responsible for providing leadership in audit, tax and advisory services in the areas of priority markets, industries, service line development, alignment, and global delivery.
Jason was previously National Managing Partner of International Client Services in the United States and was responsible for driving US strategy implementation for global initiatives and development of international business. In this role, he chaired the International Business Center Steering Committee and also served as partner sponsor the for the firm’s global mobility program. Jason led efforts to launch the firm’s Japan, China, India, and Latin American Business Groups and currently is responsible for driving our global country desk strategies.
Jason completed an assignment in China from 2007-2011 and served in various leadership roles and experience included client service, merger integration projects, and recruitment of partners for the expansion of new service lines in China.
- Association of Corporate Growth (China) – Past Board of Directors
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Japan America Society of Chicago
- US China Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of CPAs
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Global Foodbanking Network – Board of Directors Vice Chair, Audit Committee Chair
- Chinese Fine Arts Society – Board of Directors